Invitation for expression of interest for Doctoral dissertations
The Department of Physics of IHU announces a call for expression of interest for the preparation of a doctoral thesis in accordance with Law 4957/2022 as follows:
The right to submit an application for the preparation of a doctoral thesis in the Department of Physics is available to anyone who holds a master’s degree granted by a local or foreign Higher Education Institution (HEI) or a graduate of an HEI undergraduate study program. domestic or foreign, the successful completion of which leads to the granting of a single and indivisible degree in accordance with article 78 of Law 4957/2022.
The selection of doctoral candidates is made by decision of the Assembly of the Department of Physics.
Interested graduates are invited to submit their application to the Secretariat of the Department, with the following supporting documents:
- Draft PhD Thesis with proposed title and supervisors, briefly describing the purpose, methodology and expected results.
- Detailed CV
- Certificates of seniority in research or related professional activity, if any.
- Copy of degree*
- Certificate of Analytical Score
- Copy of Master’s Degree*
- Master’s Analytical Marks Certificate
- Foreign language certificates
- Letters of recommendation (2)
- Photocopy of police ID
- Printing Social Security Registration Number
- 1 photo
*If the degrees have been issued by Universities abroad, the relevant equivalence certificates from Doatap must also be submitted.
Those interested before submitting the application must come to an agreement with the proposed supervisor.
Applications will only be submitted electronically, by sending to the e-mail of the Department Secretariat (email@example.com) from 25/11/2022 to 15/12/2022.