The mission of the Department is twofold: excellence in research and the transmission of knowledge of physics to young scientists. Particularly:
- Contribute to the achievements of national and international educational and research institutions.
- Provide students with a wide range of career options and equip them with skills and confidence in understanding the role physics plays in leading-edge research to become creative scientists.
Provide students with a wide range of career options and equip them with skills and confidence in understanding the role physics plays in leading-edge research to become creative scientists.
To the students of the Department of Physics that it is for today’s avant-garde generation it will be outdated, that it bases the common sense that, according to Einstein’s logic, “are layers of prejudice we obtain before we become 16”, will be replaced by the cosmic cosmic riddle. of Relativity, Complexity and Exotic Materials. The Department of Physics invites you to this secular dance of students, teachers, researchers with this world the Little Mega, because “So little do we know and so much do we speculate and so slowly learn that we ask and die (NERUDA)” .
The structure of the department is based on interdisciplinarity and incorporates the demands and expectations of the market where modern physics trends are interconnected and influenced.
The vision of the department is to establish it as a standard reference center with international standards in research, social work and education with the aim of transforming it into a leading and interdisciplinary department:
- In Identifying and Managing Complexity and Future Estimates.
- Development and study of new materials
- Quantum Theory of Information
- Applications of Chaos and Complexity Theory
- Physics in Society
- Economic physics
- Biomechanical problems
- Elemental bodies
- Physics and energy
- Regarding the start of classes 23/02/2023
- Fourier Transforms and Analysis – Differential Calculus II 23/02/2023
- Registration in the Laboratory of Electronic Circuits and Digital Systems 23/02/2023
- In-depth lectures – Quantum electrodynamics and its applications 23/02/2023
- Invitation to Participate in the Examination 02/02/2023