Jocelyn Bell Burnell
The British physicist had discovered pulsars, which are neutron stars with a strong magnetic field, emitting radiation beams.
The Austrian physicist, along with Otto Hahn and Fritz Strassmann, discovered the phenomenon of nuclear fission. All three have shown that the uranium nucleus can break apart if bombarded by neutrons
Through the Strategic Development Committee on the position of women in physics we will encourage the maintenance and development of women physicists at all levels.
- Regarding the start of classes 23/02/2023
- Fourier Transforms and Analysis – Differential Calculus II 23/02/2023
- Registration in the Laboratory of Electronic Circuits and Digital Systems 23/02/2023
- In-depth lectures – Quantum electrodynamics and its applications 23/02/2023
- Invitation to Participate in the Examination 02/02/2023
- Mock Up (11)
- News (31)
- Uncategorized (2)