The section presents the following 5 established laboratories, which form the core of research activities and innovative actions, and sets out their rules of procedure.
- Laboratory of Energy Systems, Measurements and Large Volume Data (GRID)
- Electronics & Telecommunications
- Complex Systems Laboratory
- Power Electronics and Motion Systems
The Department has very high technology scientific equipment on demand, so that both students can produce research works of excellence and theses, as well as for faculty members of the Department to complete high-quality research projects.
In addition, it collaborates with a significant number of European Universities through the ERASMUS student exchange program.
- Regarding the start of classes 23/02/2023
- Fourier Transforms and Analysis – Differential Calculus II 23/02/2023
- Registration in the Laboratory of Electronic Circuits and Digital Systems 23/02/2023
- In-depth lectures – Quantum electrodynamics and its applications 23/02/2023
- Invitation to Participate in the Examination 02/02/2023